1. Tell us something most people don't know about you?
I'm basically a seven year old - my favorite food group is fruit roll ups.
2. If you could trade places with anyone for a day, who would it be and why?
No one! I don't want someone else's problems.
Ok, we really should do this - Cookie Jar
4. What is your favorite home-cooked meal?
Paella - mom makes it best - just ask my caddy!
5. What is your favorite season?
6. If your life were made into a movie, who would you want to play your character?
Melissa McCarthy from Bridesmaids or Ellen DeGeneres.
7. If you were stranded on a desert island, what three items would you take with you?
A satellite cell phone, boat full of friends and a video camera.
8. If you had to pick one animal to describe you, what would it be?
Puppy, I get excited about cookies and love my belly being tickled.
9. What is the weirdest thing you have ever eaten?
I've tried Beggin' Strips - yes the dog treat. They look like they should taste good. They DON'T.
10. Tell us something you hate doing.
Laundry and dishes - there's always too much!
11. As a child, what did you wish to become when you grew up?
A rich, professional golfer - half way there.
12. If given a complete freedom to start afresh, what profession would you choose and why?
Professional golf, but I'd work like 15 jobs to save enough money first!
13. If you were granted three wishes, what would you ask for?
1. Boardwalk and Park Place monopoly pieces from McDonald's, 2. Free unlimited gas for the truck, 3. Unlimited wishes.
14. What has been the best piece of advice you have ever received?
Fall in love with putting.
15. Name two things you consider yourself to be really good at?
Arguing and being sarcastic.
16. Where do you see yourself in the next five years?
Millionaire - feet up on the beach.
17. What is always stocked in your refrigerator?
18. What movie do you watch again and again?